Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Strong




Saturday
Fastest run ever on the Oakwood Valley Trail. I ran the loop three times in 8:50; 8:26: 8:31. My legs felt good. It was a big surprise how fast I ran this course. I have never thought I d be running this course under 26 minutes. (25:47)

Sunday
Off. Bike ride

Monday
Off. Short bike ride.

Tuesday
I ran from the Oakwood Valley Trail to Ten beach, then I ran up to the right along the steep cliff until it meets Coastal trail. Then all the way down to the Ten fired rd and back to the starting point. Good run. Approximately 45 minutes. Short bike ride.

Wednesday
Short run on the bike path. I started by the soccer fields and run to the bike shop and back. Easy and controlled. My legs were feeling good. 30 minutes. Bike ride and weights.

Thursday
Bike ride.  Lots pull ups and push ups.

Friday
Same route as Tuesday. My legs were feeling a little tired. Foggy day. 44 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment