Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pull




Saturday - 04/27/2013
Bike ride plus upper body weights.

Sunday
Short run from home to the bike path and back after a bike ride. Very hot weather. Good pace. Upper body weights. 47:48.

Monday
I rode my bike to the bike path. Nice short run. I ran three times a loop around the soccer fields.(11:28; 11:04; 10:54) 33:32. I started and finished my run with pull ups.

Tuesday
Another short run on the bike path. I ran the usual route out and back. I was feeling heavy and slow. I need to stretch more. Short bike ride.

Wednesday
Good easy run around the soccer fields. I kept easy and short. Very tired legs maybe due to the bike rides. I did 10 x short down hill, fast and controlled. 30 minutes.

Thursday
Very hot day. I rode my bike down to the bike path. Somehow I changed my mind. My legs were feeling tired. So I decided to do a few pull ups, actually way too many. Then I left home. But on my way back home I stopped by the local coffee shop and have an ice mocha. After that I returned to the soccer field's area where I did my pull ups, and did my daily run. It seems like I need a little more rest before my run. I ran a hilly loop twice around the soccer fields, including a long set of steps and some steep short hills. 31:32.

Friday
Very short run from Oakwood Valley trail to the beach. I did some pick ups on the sand. My legs were feeling a little tired. Bike ride.



Saturday - 05/04/2013
Off.

Sunday
Short run around the soccer fields. One short and another long hilly loop. My legs felt good after a day off.

Monday
Off.

Tuesday
Nice run. I ran 19 x a loop of approx.3:45. My legs felt good. 59:59. Finally an almost one hour run. Gee, this used to be my daily runs a couple years ago. Hope to get back in that routine. But for now I am happy to do whatever I can get.

Wednesday
I was not planning to run but eventually I changed my mind. I did a very short run from the bike path back home. Only 20 minutes.

Thursday
I rode my bike down to the bike path. I ran 11 times around two soccer fields, approx. 3 minutes loops. Nice soft surface. My legs felt good. I started with a few pull ups.30:34.

Friday - 05/10/2013
Another very short run. I have been working long hours and my legs were dead tired. I did 10 x strides across the soccer field.



No comments:

Post a Comment