Thursday, May 23, 2013

Near


Saturday
Off

Sunday
Off. Bike ride and pull ups.

Monday
Nice hilly run. My legs felt great. I ran from Oakwood Valley trail gate up to Alta, to Miwok and down Old Springs. I passed the Parking lot and took the narrow trail to the left and finished by the Oakwood Valley trail. I did not time this run but it was a fast effort. Short bike ride.

Tuesday
Off. Very tired. Long working day.

Wednesday
Same course as Monday but on reverse. I was feeling tired before this run but I decided to test my legs.The hardest part is the section after the 1.3 miles Old Spring trail. Just after you get off Old Spring, there is a nice climb, a very steep half mile hill. It was brutal but I managed to climb it well and even passed a cyclist almost on top of the hill. Fastest time so far in this route, 40:50.

Thursday
Back to the bike path. I created my usual 3:50 average loop around this grass field. I did the loop ten times. The fastest was 3:40 and slowest, 3:50. I did a few pull ups and finish my run by the Starbucks. 37 minutes.

Friday
Nice run from the Oakwood Valley trail to the Ten Beach and back. My legs felt good after a  long working day. I am having a very sore right shoulder for some unknown reason. But it did not disturb my run. I rode my bike to the Oakwood Valley trail. 34 minutes and 45 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment