Saturday, April 6, 2013

Line



Saturday
Two short bike rides and upper body weights.

Sunday
Good run from home to the bike path and back. My legs were feeling heavy and tired but I was able to maintain a good pace. My lack of endurance is becoming evident after 30 minutes into a run. I should be running more 6-10 miles runs.

Monday
I created a loop behind the soccer fields. Nice cross country style loop with some inclines. After a 15 minutes warm up I ran 6 x 30+ seconds up an incline, jogging back to the start. Then I ran for a few minutes easy and run 3 x 60 seconds including the distance of 30+ seconds reps plus another steep incline, and then jogging back down to the start. It was a non stop run of 47 minutes. Short bike ride plus upper body weights.

Tuesday
Nice loop behind the soccer fields. Some very steep hills. My legs felt a little tired. Short bike ride plus pull ups after the run.

Wednesday
Off.

Thursday
Similar location as Monday. At this time I created a longer loop and ran it four times plus and short loop around the soccer fields. My calves were a little sore and tight. I need to stretch more. 32 minutes.

Friday
I run from home to the bike path and back. Tired legs. After forty minutes I stopped to do a few pull ups. My legs were tight. But I was to finish my run without any problems. 52 minutes. Short bike ride in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment