Monday, March 11, 2013

Week


Saturday
Easy run on the bike path. The usual out and back route.

Sunday
Another run from the bike path. I did some pull ups before and after the run. My legs were feeling quite dead in the last days. I have been working long hours with not much time to run.32 minutes.

Monday
Off.

Tuesday
Off.

Wednesday
Good speed session. I was feeling a little bored so I decided to do something different. My run started with a few pull ups, then a ten minutes easy run followed with a few uphill bouncing reps, Lydiard's style. After that I did a few one hundred meters reps. My legs felt great. I finished with a few easy minutes. After that I did a few more pull ups. I rode my bike to the bike path area. 38 minutes.

Thursday
Off. Long working day.

Friday
Easy run on the bike path. Very cold and wind. I rode my bike down to the bike path. Nice to see so many people out there. My legs were feeling good after another day off. I am feeling like a jogger, very little running. 31 minutes and 31 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment