Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This


Saturday
Nice run around the townhouses and soccer fields. After 25 minutes I stopped to do a few pull ups. I finished by the laundry mat.

Sunday
Off. I pulled a muscle while working. Nothing serious. Just very sore around my hips and low back.

Monday
Off. Still recovering. I was able to do some work without pain but I had another accident where for lack of good procedures in the working place, I scratch my face with a drill bit.

Tuesday
Off. I am feeling better but not 100% yet.

Wednesday
Time to test my legs. Easy, very short run, about twenty minutes on the bike path. No pain. Hope to be back running at 100% again.

Thursday
Another test day for my gluts muscle. Good run on the bike path. I was able to cover the entire course in 29:49. The leg speed still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment