Monday, February 11, 2013

Shock

Another short running week. Too many things are happening at the same time. Add the usual stress of daily life and running becomes a secondary activity sometimes. All the doping cases keep popping up everywhere. The hard work mantra is not there anymore. Greed and personal satisfaction have become the main goal.



Saturday
Very tired.

Sunday
I had a very long working day. Tired.

Monday
I ran the usual bike path route from home. From half way to the bike shop in 8:36. Then I ran easy for five minutes and increased the pace for the next 3/4 plus miles, 3:57. I was feeling exhausted. 41 minutes and 20 seconds.

Tuesday
Off.

Wednesday
From home to the bike path, out and back. Nice run. I covered the 2.88 miles in 18:45 and ran easy the rest of the course. 47 minutes and 57 seconds.

Thursday
Short run on the bike path. From half way to the bike shop and back. I was feeling tired. Better back off for better days. 19 minutes and 47 seconds.

Friday
Another day off.



No comments:

Post a Comment