Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grin

Well, back to my daily rants about a few days of jogging. Not much running to report. Hard working days! And accidents. The accidents or injuries will be report in my next post. For now another short week that has become quite normal.



Saturday
Good run late in the day. The usual bike path route out and back. I added a few minutes to finish by the laundry mat. 36 minutes and 47 seconds.

Sunday
Off.

Monday
I rode my bike down to the bike path. From midway out to the bike shop and back. After ten minutes I ran one mile in 5:45 followed by another ten minutes easy and a 5:45 mile with a short cool down. Nice cool weather. My legs felt light and comfortable. 36 minutes and 16 seconds.

Tuesday
Off. Upper body weights. Very tired.

Wednesday
Nice tempo run on the bike path. I covered the 4.7 miles course in 29:29. Not fast, but good enough to test my endurance.

Thursday
Easy short run around the soccer fields and townhouses. After yesterday's run I decided to back off.

Friday
Off. Long working day.

No comments:

Post a Comment