Friday, January 25, 2013

Sudden

Another short  running week on the books. I gravitated towards a hilly week with a fast pace. I was not concerned about time or distance. My legs felt pretty good. Now I need to add a few more minutes to my daily routine.


Saturday
Off. Bike ride.

Sunday
Good run from  home up this very steep hill to the one mile mark in 12:12. (last time I ran it in 12:45) Then to the top in 14:11. On the downhill I took the right turn to the end where the trail meets the paved road, I turned around and ran the same route back home. 36 minutes and 16 seconds, 20:12 out.

Monday
Off. Bike ride and upper body weights.

Tuesday
I ran from home and got lost trying to find a new running route. After twenty minutes of hills and more hills, I decided to go back to my usual bike path route and run back home. 54 minutes and 47 seconds.

Wednesday
Off. Very tired.

Thursday
Three times the Oakwood Valley loop.(9:34; 9:02; 9:01) I started easy and gradually increased the pace.

Friday
Nice run from home to the bike path out and back. My legs felt good. Two nice long steep hills. Approx. 45 minutes. Bike ride in the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment