Friday, January 4, 2013

Short

Well, I am trying to find a new way to train. As you get old things change and recovery becomes a big issue. Also the type of work you do. At this time I am trying a long week followed by a short week with a few days off. I will add a few bike rides and weights and see how my body will respond.


Saturday
Off.

Sunday
Nice run on the Indian valley area. Lots hills. My legs felt  great. 40 minutes and 17 seconds.

Monday
Off. Bike ride.

Tuesday
Back to China Camp. Hilly loop. Cold weather. Hills and more hills. One hour and 21 minutes.

Wednesday
Off. Bike and upper body weights.

Thursday
Good run on the bike path. My legs felt great. First time in awhile that I ran the full course under 30 minutes. 29 minutes and 57 seconds. Short bike ride.

Friday
Three times the Oakwood Valley Trail loop.(9:36; 9:17; 8:59) I started by the gate and slowly increased the pace. I felt really good.  Short bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment