Friday, December 21, 2012

Darkness

Nothing, nothing interesting to say. My words are not coming easy as my actions. Too much confusion sometimes. I passed the last two weeks with very little running. A few short bike rides and  upper body weight lifting. It was more fun to watch my trusher, I hope he does not mind to have an owner, diving to grab a few cottoneaster berries from my window. Work and some nasty college class in economics took most of my time. Stress! And I am thank full it is over.




 

Crows and persimmons, a great partnership. I had enough time to stop and take a few pictures through my windshield. They did not stick around for  very long. The persimmons were their source of food for the day, hours, minutes, seconds and on and off. Life is so fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment