Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blank

Another week with lots interruptions: work, school and other things. Not easy to find time to run when life gets too busy. But I have no complains at least I was able to do five runs out of seven days with some short bike rides and upper body weight lifting.


Saturday
Off.

Sunday
From home to the bike path out and back. Hard run. I started at a fast pace, specially up the first long climb. When I reached the bike path I started to feel the push but I was able to keep the hard pace to the finish. Approx. 56 minutes.

Monday
Off. Long working day.

Tuesday
Three times Oakwood Valley trail loop.  Approx. 30 minutes.

Wednesday
I ran on the bike path after a short bike ride. Total darkness and very muddy after a rainy day. I created a short loop and ran it three times. Approx. 30 minutes.

Thursday
I started my run by half way on the bike path, running left to its end and around the soccer fields. Then I ran this steep short hill ten times up hard, and easy down. My legs felt good, but a little tired. Approx. 40 minutes

Friday
I created a XC type loop around the soccer fields. I ran the loop three times. Some short inclines going up a set of steps. Good run to finish my running week. Approx. 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment