Saturday, November 24, 2012

Boom

Last week my runs were reduced to almost nothing. I ran three or four days out of seven. Not even sure if I kept records of my runs. I had a long working week. Add the rain and cold weather, there was no much incentive to run. Dead legs, no time, no run. It went like this:


The bee hive before the Oak fell.


Saturday
Day off. Bike ride.

Sunday
I ran the bike path course out and back and finished by the laundry mat. Good run after a few days off.

Monday
Three times the Oakwood Valley trail.  Cold weather. My legs felt good.

Tuesday
Bike ride and upper body weights.

Wednesday
Bike ride and upper body weights.

Thursday
Day off. Rainy day.

Friday
Day off.


It used to bee hive somewhere in the middle of that trunk.

This week things turned out a little  better. The rain and cold weather was not an issue. My legs revived a little and I am even planing to do a half marathon in the near future.


Saturday
I ran on the bike path, out and back adding a few minutes around the soccer fields and on the road back to the laundry mat.

Sunday
I ran the Jewpsia course from home. Lots hills, lots tourists. I turned around by its highest point. Muddy trails after all the rain that we got in the last couple days. Total run time: one hour and thirty minutes.

Monday
Three times the Oakwood Valley Trail loop. My legs felt pretty beat up. Tight muscles. No surprise after my Sunday's run with some many steep hills.

Tuesday
Day off. Rainy and windy day.

Wednesday
Nice run on the bike path, out and back. My legs were a little tight. Left ITB is causing knee problems.

Thursday
Back to the Oakwood Valley Trail. I ran three times the loop. Nice easy run. Very humid.

What a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment