Monday, October 8, 2012

Sub




My week was weak.  Sometimes other priorities take over your life. Right now I am just trying to stay fit at a minimal effort. My speed is improving as I ran more often on the Oakwood Valley trail. I am way behind with my endurance. I need to have my long run of at least ninety minutes every week to improve my endurance

Saturday
Day off.

Sunday
Easy short run around the soccer fields. Twice the loop with some short steep hills. Hot weather. Total run time: 29 minutes and 37 seconds.

Monday
Day off. Long working day. Very hot day.

Tuesday
Day off. Very hot day. Short bike ride.

Wednesday
Good run. Back to China camp. Hilly course. I ran in the middle of day, hot weather. Total run time: 52 minutes.

Thursday
Day off.

Friday
Back to the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran three times the loop. (10:13; 9:32; 9:11) My legs felt good. Total run time: 28:57.

No comments:

Post a Comment