Friday, October 12, 2012

More



Saturday
Three times the Oakwood Valley trail loop.(9:43; 9:10; 8:55) I am back running this loop under nine minutes.  My  legs are feeling better. Total run time: 27 minutes and 50 seconds.

Sunday
I ran from home to the bike path and back. Fast going up the initial long steep hill. I kept a good pace on the bike path, and slowed down the way back. Total run time: 47 minutes.

Monday
Day off.

Tuesday
Back to China camp where I did a short speed session. I ran nine times the 3/4 miles loop including two times as warm up and two times as cool down. My speed session consisted 8 x  1 min hard, 1 min easy. Total run time: 39 minutes and 30 seconds.

Wednesday
Day off. Short bike ride.

Thursday
Good run on the bike path. I rode my bike down to the bike path and ran the bike path course out and back and  around the soccer fields. I felt good. Total run time: 44 minutes.

Friday
Another good run. I ran the usual bike path, out and back course. My goal was to run the first half in eighteen minutes. It turned out faster than that, 17:53. (9:01; 8:51) I ran the second half in an easy pace. Total run time: 30 minutes and 3 seconds.

2 comments:

A13 said...

Looking Good :)
Cheers A

Honk Bonk Man said...

Where have you been hiding? I have not heard from you for awhile. I was trying to located you using Google Earth. Hard to find you.

Post a Comment