Friday, September 7, 2012

Transition

I expected to run at least four days this past week. No complains. I was able to do just that. My legs felt good, but I lost some endurance. I am not sure when I will be able to race again, or get back to my old form.



Saturday
Easy run on the bike path, out and back. Well, it is not that easy. I tried to run a little faster than yesterday. My legs felt good. No much pain on my heels or plantar. Total run time: 30 minutes and 34 seconds.

Sunday
No run. I decided to go for a long hilly walk in the woods.

Monday
Short bike followed by a nice walk. Upper body weights.

Tuesday
Nice run on the bike path, out and back. My legs felt good. My fastest time so far in my almost come back. I  added a few minutes on the paved road to finish by the laundro. Total tun time: 34 minutes, 30:26 for the bike path route.

Wednesday
The weather is starting to change. It is feeling like fall. Cool day. I did a little run  on the Oakwood valley trail. I ran the loop three times. My legs felt OK, a little trashed. Right heel was a little sore. I am starting to think that my plantar/heel pain might have something to do with my back. It seems like I aggravated my back for lifting heavy weights last week, but it is feeling better this week.

Thursday
I ran the usual bike path, out and back route. My legs felt OK, but my I am feeling some nasty pain during my first five to ten minutes of my runs. Ice and heat seems to be helping to control the inflammation. Total run time: 31 minutes and 37 seconds. Short bike ride and pull ups.

Friday
Very short run. Fifteen minutes on the bike path followed by pull ups and another ten minutes of running. My heels did not bother me. I ran right after my bike ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment