Saturday, September 22, 2012

Socks

Another short  week. No long run, only short runs of thirty minutes. My legs are feeling better, but I am still fighting the plantar fasciitis and heel inflammation. 


Saturday
Day off. Bike ride.


Sunday
Easy run on the LV Rd area. Lots hills, short steep hills. Hot weather. My heels and plantar were not very happy with the climbs. Total run time: 35 minutes.


Monday
Day off. Long working day.

Tuesday
Good run on the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran four times the loop.(10:05; 9:40; 9:23; 9:16) Great weather. My legs felt great. Total run time: 38 minutes and 25 seconds.


Wednesday
Another easy short run. I ran four times a x-cross type loop around some soccer fields.(8:30; 7:50; 7:28; 7:30) I started easy and gradually increased the pace. Total run time: 31 minutes and 19 seconds.


Thursday
Day off. Long working day.


Friday
Easy run with a short tempo on the bike path, out and back. I ran the first part in 8:18. I was expecting to run faster than that. But the wind and an upset stomach caused me to slow down. Total run time: 31 minutes and 7 seconds. Pull ups after the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment