Friday, August 31, 2012

Back?



Saturday
Bike ride and heavy weight lifting for the upper body.

Sunday
Bike ride followed by an easy run of forty minutes. My feet felt better. No pain during my run. I did a second bike ride in the afternoon and a few pull ups. Total run time: 40 minutes and 30 seconds.

Monday
Off. Bike ride.

Tuesday
Easy run on the bike path. My back was very sore from work and lifting weights. I ran after an easy bike ride. Warm weather. Total run time: 29 minutes.

Wednesday
Off. Long working day.

Thursday
Off. Another long working day.

Friday
Short bike ride followed by a short run on the bike path, out and back. I ran without any pain. My heels/plantar did not bother me. The last couple days my back is bothering mainly due to work and because I lifted some heavy weights a few days ago. My hamstrings and quads became very sore. Slowly my back is getting better. Total run time: 31 minutes and 9 seconds. To be back in my old shape I will have to run this same route under thirty minutes feeling easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment