Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pain

Very short running week. I am dealing with an inflamed heel. It became so sensitive to the touch. I usually feel the pain early morning and after sitting for a while. It goes away and comes back again. I might have to take a few days off.


Saturday
Very hot day. I ran from home to the bike path, staying on the bike path most of my run, adding a loop around the soccer fields and heading back home. Plantar fasciitis is getting worse. Total run time: 1 hour and 14 minutes.

Sunday
Day off. My left foot was very sore and painful. I need to stretch more, specially my calves.

Monday
Easy run on the soccer fields. I did ten laps around two soccer fields. Nice soft surface. Pull ups after run. Total run time: 30 minutes.

Tuesday
Another easy run around the soccer fields adding a short incline. I ran five times the loop. No pain on my heels or foot, but it is still very sore and painful. Back doing ice, stretches and massage. Total run time: 33 minutes. Upper body weights and pull ups. I lifted weights on a sitting position so I didn't aggravate my plantar fasciitis injury.

Wednesday
Another day off. Very sore heels.

Thursday
Good day. I ran from home  to the bike path, out and back with a loop around the soccer fields and back home. My feet did not  bother me. Total run time: 1 hour and 5 minutes, or 9.1 miles.

Friday
Day off. Work became priority. Very sore heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment