Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sounds

A good week. I ran six days with a day off and some cross training. Plantar fasciitis was a problem. Weight lifting is not a good thing to do when you have plantar fasciitis. It just makes things worse.
I had to scratch the last two races of the season because of the bike accident and allergic reaction that I had. It has been a terrible year for allergies.



Saturday
I ran from home to the bike path, out and back with a loop around the soccer fields, and headed back home. Hot weather. Total run time: 59 minutes and 30 seconds.

Sunday
From home to the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran once the loop and headed back home. Total run time: 53 minutes and 5 seconds.

Monday
Three times the Oakwood Valley trail loop(10:15; 9:32; 9:32. I started slow and gradually increased the pace. I added a few minutes on the paved road back to the laundry mat area. No itching. Plantar fasciitis is getting very painful in the left foot. Total run time: 35 minutes and 27 seconds.

Tuesday
Back to the Ten Valley area. I started my run by the Oakwood Valley trail Gate and ran up the Alta trail. From Alta to Milwook and down Old Springs to the parking lot and back to the Oakwood Valley trail. Nice hilly loop. Tight quads. Total run time: 45 minutes. Upper body weights.

Wednesday
The usual bike path route. Hot and windy day. I ran over three miles and decided to do some pick ups very easy. My quads were a little sore from the hilly run that I did yesterday. Total run time: 30 minutes and 30 seconds.

Thursday
Very tired. Day off. Light weight lifting.

Friday
Good run. I ran three times the Oakwood Valley loop and back to the bike path. Tired legs. Plantar fasciitis did not bother me. Total run time: 51 minutes and 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment