Friday, June 15, 2012

Itch


Saturday
From home to the bike path and then to the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran once the OWV trail loop and headed back home. Tired legs. Hot weather. Upper body weights. Total run time: 1  hour, seven minutes and 13 seconds.

Sunday
Day off. Very hot weather.

Monday
Easy run on the bike path, out and back with a loop around the soccer fields. Hot weather.  Total run time: 40 minutes and 52 seconds.

Tuesday
Very warm weather. Well, if five stitches were not enough to make my life miserable, I got some type of allergy reaction. Not sure to what. It looks like heat rash and started last Saturday with a small rash and spreaded all over my body. I guessing it is poison oak. It is starting to itch badly.  Anyway I ran from home to the bike path out to the bike shop and back home. Total run time: 41 minutes and 15 seconds.

Wednesday
Hot day. My allergic reactions are not getting better. I decided to take another day off until I get better.

Thursday
Easy run on the bike path, out and back. Another hot day. I was sweating heavily. It seems like that the heat makes my allergic reaction worse.

Friday
Another day off. I worked until later. The weather is very hot, close to 100 F.  The allergic itching seems to be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment