Friday, June 29, 2012

Increase



Saturday
Nice run from home to the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran once the Oakwood Valley loop and headed up to Alta trail and came down Old Springs and back home. My feet were very sore. I could feel every bone as I would touch the ground. My longest run in awhile. Hope to increase my mileage this week.
Total run time: 1 hour, and 36 minutes.

Sunday
The usual bike path route, out and back. I was feeling very tired and decided to back off on the intensity of my run.

Monday
Good run. I started slow and gradually increased the pace. Same route as yesterday. Total run time: 31 minutes and 13 seconds.

Tuesday
Hilly course. From Oakwood Valley up to Alta then Milwook and down Old Springs to finish by the start. I hammered the down hill section. Total run time: 44 minutes and 4 seconds.

Wednesday
Short tempo run. I ran late in the day. The temperate was around 85 F during the day. Good pace(9:15; 9:02; 5:36; 5:36) Same course as Monday. Total run time: 29 minutes and 33 seconds.

Thursday
Easy run on the Oakwood Valley trail. Left foot is sore. I ran three times the Oakwood loop.(10:30; 9:40; 9:30) I decided to back off because of the heat and windy conditions.

Friday
Easy run around the soccer fields. Six times a short loop. After I finished my run I did a few pull ups and push ups. Warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment