Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tri



Saturday - 03/24/12
Easy run from home to bike path and back. Light rain. Good run. Total run time: 53 minutes and 12 seconds.

Sunday
From home to the Overhill trail and back. Nice climb going up Overhill road. My legs felt good. Total run time: 1 hour, 22 minutes and 19 seconds.

Monday
Bike path, twice  from half way to the bike shop out and back. I did some pick ups without timing myself. Tight muscles. Over six miles run.

Tuesday
Stormy day. Lower body weights.

Wednesday
From home to the bike path, out to the bike shop and back. I stopped by the track and did a short speed session. 2 x (1x400 in :72; 4x200 in :35) all with 200 m jog in between. My leg felt strong. Total run time: 64 minutes.

Thursday
AM: from home to the Overhill trail. Nice long climb. I ran the short out and back flat course and decided to do a few hill reps. The hills were quite steep. I ran 6 x 90+ secs hills. The trail crosses right in the middle of these two steep hills. So I ran the hill to the right of the fire road, jogged down to the fire road and ran the hill to the left of the fire, jogged down and repeated it six times. Total run time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
PM: I ran from home to the bike path and out to the bike shop, and back home. Total run time: 45 minutes.

Friday
AM: Bike path out and back. I ran 1.44 miles in 8:02 and finished with 5 x strides. Total run time: 30 minutes and 9 seconds. Short bike ride.
PM: From home to the bike path, out and back and back home. Total run time: 55 minutes and 21 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment