Saturday, April 7, 2012

Five



Saturday
Day off. I strained my shoulder, not sure how.

Sunday
Easy run from home to the bike path. I ran the usual 6.1 miles route and headed back home. After ten minutes I ran 1.44 miles in 7:47 on the bike path. This is my fastest time for this section of the bike path. Total run time: 65 minutes, or over 9.3 miles.

Monday
From home to the bike path. Speed session: 8 x 500 m in 1:34 w/ approx. 400 m R. or just under 2 minutes. My legs felt answered well. But my right quad started to get tight after the fifth rep. I ran back  home. Total run time: 48 minutes or over 7 miles.

Tuesday
AM: Very short run just to loose up my legs on the Overhill trail. Total run time: 18 minutes and 36 seconds.
PM: Another easy run on the bike path, out and back plus an extra couple miles. I ran 3.18 miles at 6:00 minutes pace. My legs felt good. Total run time: 43 minutes and 37 seconds.

Wednesday
I ran from home to the bike path, out and back and headed back home. My left knee did not bother me. I was having some signs of injuries, especially with plantar fasciitis and knees. Total run time: 55 minutes and 37 seconds, or approx. 8 miles.

Thursday
From home to the bike path. Speed session: 12 x 200 in :34 w/ 200 R. I ran all the reps in :32 with 200 meters jog in between reps, approx. 65 seconds. Very windy. My right quad was a little tight. I ran back home. Total run time: 53 minutes.

Friday
Easy run on the Overhill trail. I ran after work, very tired. My right quad was a little tight. Total run time: 37 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment