Saturday, March 17, 2012

Storm

 



Monday
Off. Long working day.

Tuesday
Off. Heavy rain with lots wind.

Wednesday
Easy run under heavy rain. We should be getting a very wet week with winds up to 40 mph. This morning I ran from home to the bike path and back, adding a loop around the soccer fields. After two days off I felt heavy and sluggish. Hope to feel better by the end of the week.

Thursday
The usual bike path out and back route. I got a break from the rain. For the last three days we are getting lots rain and wind. Total run time: 31 minutes and 52 seconds.

Friday
I ran from home to bike path and back. The rain was non stop. It was my best run this week. My legs were feeling rested and light. Total run time: approx. 40 minutes.

Saturday
Another short easy run from home to the bike path and back. I did a few strides to loose my legs. No rain. There is a possibility that tomorrow might rain early morning. Well, let's wait and see. Total run time: approx. 30 minutes.

Sunday
Race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment