Saturday, March 24, 2012

Raising

Another short easy week. After my race on Sunday I felt good and confident in increasing my mileage but eventually my ITB got tight and I had to back off.


 
Saturday
Easy short run with a few strides.


Sunday
Race 12K.


Monday
Easy run on Overhill trail. I mixed some flat parts with a couple rolling hills loops. My legs felt good. Total run time: 1 hour, 8 minutes, and 30 seconds.


Tuesday
I ran a little faster than I should. It was the usual bike path course, plus a short section ending by the laundry mat. Total run Time: 59 minutes and 12 seconds, or approx. 8.3 miles.



Wednesday
From home to the bike path. I ran the usual 6.1 miles course and headed back home. Total run time: 1 hour, 3 minutes and 39 seconds.


Thursday
Back the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran the OWV loop six times.(9:52; 9:27; 9:19; 9:22; 9:22; 9:01) My legs felt a little tired. Total run time: 56 minutes and 26 seconds.


Friday
Day Off. Short bike ride and upper body weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment