Friday, March 9, 2012

Gate



Saturday
Good run on the bike path. I ran the usual 6.1 miles route on the bike path with 2.25 miles at 4:30 pace. My legs felt OK. Plantar fasciitis is showing up again. Total run time: 39 minutes and 33 seconds.

Sunday
I ran from home to the bike path and back. I added a couple loops around the soccer fields. My legs felt better. Total run time: 1 hour 15 minutes and 18 seconds, or approx. 11 miles.

Monday
Easy run on the bike path. The usual 6.1 miles route plus one loop around the soccer fields. Somehow I am feeling better. I tried to keep an easy pace. Total run time: 49 minutes.

Tuesday
Day off.

Wednesday
Back to the Bahia area. I ran a little tempo run, out and back. It was around 5 miles long rolling hills. First half was in 14:19, second half in 14:02. Total run time: 28 minutes and 22 seconds.

Thursday
I ran the bike path toure twice from half way to the bike shop and back. Then I ran the usual loop around the soccer fields and headed back home. Total run time: 1 hour, 6 minutes and 9 seconds, or over 9 miles.

Friday
This afternoon I did my speed session that consisten of 5 x 800 in 2:40 with 90 secs R. I measured the course using Google Earth being more like .52 miles, instead of 800 meters. The speed session went like this: 2:51(oops!); 2:44; 2:43; 2:43; 2:44. The weather was perfect but a little windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment