Friday, February 24, 2012

Bend



Saturday - 2/18/12
Day off. Upper body weights. Short bike ride.

Sunday
From home to the Ten Valley and back. I ran on the paved road right up the high school; then to the bike path and Oakwood Valley trail. Up Alta, down Old Springs back to the Oakwood Valley trail, running once the loop. and back home taking the Starbucks route. Total run time: 1 hour, 42 minutes and 9 seconds.

Monday
Easy short run from home to the bike path and back. I was feeling tired. Plantar fasciitis is showing up again. Well, I added the hills to my runs. Total run time: 46 minutes and 20 seconds, or over 6 miles.

Tuesday
I was planning to do a speed session but my legs were very sore. So I decided to back off and do another easy run. I ran from the bike path to the OWV trail, ran the loop and up to the Ten parking lot, turned around and back to the OWV trail, ran the loop on reverse, and back to the bike path. Total run time: 52 minutes and 9 seconds, or over 7.5 miles.

Wednesday
Easy run on the Oakwood Valley trail. My legs were feeling tired. I did 10 x 100+ meters with a jog back in between each repetition.  Total run time: 35 minutes and 17 seconds. Upper body weights.

Thursday
Day off.  Very tired.

Friday
I was feeling extremely tired for most of the day. Maybe another day off would not be a bad idea. But by the end of the day, my legs showed some sign of life. So I decided to do a short run. Back to the overhill trail, mostly flat, four miles out and back course. Lots hills around the fire road but I stayed on the flat fire road. Total run time: 37 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment