Saturday, February 4, 2012

13.1



Crash Training - Week Ten - 1/27/12


Saturday
Day off. Short bike ride.

Sunday
Easy run. I ran on the bike path out and back, added a loop around the soccer fields, and ran half way and back on the bike path, finishing by the shopping center. I have been feeling tired for the last few days. So no bike ride. Total run time: 63 minutes and 33 seconds, or around 9.5 miles.


Monday
Easy run on the bike path, out and back. Tired.  I will need more rest to recover for Sunday's half marathon.

Tuesday
Day off. I felt tired most of the day.

Wednesday
I have been feeling tired for a few days. This afternoon I was planning in doing a tempo run but I decided to back off on the intensity. So I just did the usual bike path, out and back route at an easy pace of 6:15 per mile. My calves seem to be heavy and tired. I believe I peaked last week and the bike rides killed my legs. Well, I will  have to wait and see.  When you are a master runner, there is not much room for mistake, especially when it is recovery. Total run time: 29 minutes and 30 seconds.

Thursday
Easy run on the bike path. My legs were feeling tired but they show some signs of recovery. Short bike ride. Total run time: 32 minutes and 10 seconds.

Friday
Day off.

It was a very short week. I tried to keep things simple and hope that my legs will recover by Sunday morning.

Saturday
Easy run on the bike path. I was feeling better, but not fulled recovered.

Sunday
Race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment