Wednesday, November 9, 2011

L@@k




Monday
Bike path out and back. I threw one mile in 5:39 in the middle of the run. Total run time: 30 minutes and 17 seconds at an average of 6:26 pace.

Tuesday
I ran on the bike path and from there to the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran the loop once and headed back to the bike path, finishing by the local track where I started my run. Total run time: 45 minutes and 40 seconds.

Wednesday
Good run on the bike path. I started with at 6:03 pace for approximately 2.88 miles in 17:28. Then I started to feel an upset stomach and had to slow down. I finished with a long cool down. Total run time: 42 minutes at an average pace of 6:36. For the third consecutive day I rode my bike to the bike path.

Thursday
Easy run after work on the bike path. I did not time this run. The pace was around 6:45. Cold weather.

Friday
Another easy run from home to the bike path and back, under heavy rain. Total run time: 41 minutes and 17 seconds.

Saturday
Cold weather after the rain. My legs are feeling a little tight, so I decided to do another easy run on the bike path. I did two short bike rides. Total run time: 32 minutes and 5 seconds at 6:40 pace.

Sunday
I have been feeling tired and my legs are quite tight. The cold weather is not helping either. So I decided to back off and just do an easy short run on the bike path. Total run time: 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment