Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dry




Monday
Day off. I worked until late. Short bike ride in the afternoon.

Tuesday
Easy run after work. I am feeling tired after a long working day. I just ran the bike path out and back and added a few minutes around the soccer fields. Total run time: 46 minutes.

Wednesday
Another easy run in the China Camp area. I am having a full working week. Not sure how well I will be racing on Saturday. Total run time: 33 minutes.

Thursday
Day off. Work followed by a short bike ride. Tired.

Friday
Easy run in the Rush Creek area. My legs are tired. I finished with a few short strides. Total run time: 30 minutes and 19 seconds.

Saturday
Race day. The hills, the ugly and the bad. I will ride a race report soon. I did a short bike ride in the afternoon. Very sore muscles.

Sunday
Short bike ride before my easy run on the bike path. My legs are very sore. It will take a few days to recover. Total run time: 35 minutes and 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment