Saturday, July 30, 2011

Illusion



This will be a short mileage week. I am trying to taper for the Sturday's race and work at same time.

Monday
Easy run on the bike path.  I have been having some problems with nasal congestion in the last couple days. My left knee seems to be ok. Total run time: 41 minutes and 50 seconds.

Tuesday
Day off. I am feeling better but I need to save my legs for the race day.

Wednesday
Good easy run. Windy day. I ran from home to the bike path and back. My legs felt good. Total run time: 44 minutes and 26 seconds.

Thursday
Day off. Long working day. No legs or time for running.

Friday
Easy short run. Back to Rush Creek trail. I really enjoy running in this trail. There is always something to see around the marshes. Finished with a few easy strides. Hot day.

Saturday
Half marathon race. It was a good day. I will write a complete report about the race soon.

Sunday
Easy run on the bike path out and back. I did an easy jog and bike ride. My legs are a little sore. I should recover in a few days. Total run time: 34 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment