Sunday, May 22, 2011

Niggle


Sunday
I left home around 7AM in direction to the bike path. I added a short loop on the paved road before the I hit the bike path. After a couple minutes on the bike path I turned right in direction to the Ten beach. I ran the Oakwood loop once before I headed up to the Ten parking lot. Things were going well, except for a tight right hamstring. I passed the Ten parking lot and after ten minutes I got to my destination. I turned around by the Ten Beach and headed back. I passed the parking lot and ran again the Oakwood loop, hitting the bike path in 1 hour and 40 minutes. After making left I ran to the end of the bike path, turned around and ran back to half way of the bike path, exited and headed back home without running the early loop. I was feeling a little tired but with something left in the tank. Good run. Total tun time: 2 hours.

Saturday
Day off. Better back off and try to save my long run.

Friday
Easy run on the bike path. Tired legs. I see some signs of injuries showing up. Left knee is acting. Right hamstring is tight. I might need another day off. Total run time: 35 minutes and 35 seconds.


Thursday
Total run time: 59 minutes and 1 seconds

Wednesday
Total run time: 50 minutes and 21 seconds

Tuesday
Total run time: 1 hour and 34 minutes

Monday
Day off

No comments:

Post a Comment