Friday, May 13, 2011

Maze

I have not been able to access my blog for the last couple days. The two last posts that I posted two days ago, just vanished. So I am not really sure what is happening. I know that Blogger is having some technical difficulties.

On Friday I did an easy and short run in the middle of the morning. It was a beautiful day. I went back to run on this old course along the water. I used to log many miles in these trails a few years ago. It is a dirty trail along the marshes and through the Oak forest. Total run time: 30 minutes.


On Thursday I worked until late and running was not a priority. I was planning to have another day off on Friday, but I decided to take off on Thursday.

On Wednesday I ran from home to the bike path, out and back, and back home. It was an easy run just to keep my legs moving. I felt good. It seems like I am in good shape for my next race this weekend. Hope to keep things simple for now. Total run time: 49 minutes.

On Tuesday I did a tempo run on the bike path. I have not done any serious speed session for quite some time. So it was time to test my legs for the Sunday's race. The bike path course is out and back. By GoogleEarth measurements it is 4.7 miles. I was planning to run the course in 28:00 minutes. The first section I ran in 5:16 against the wind. The second section I ran in 8:31, hitting the half way mark or turnaround mark in 13:47. The first section is approximately 0.91 miles and second section is 1.44 miles. The first half was against the wind. The third section I ran in 8:37 and the final section in 5:14. The second half I ran in 13:51. Overall it was a good run.  I slowed down half way into the run because I was having some stomach issues. Total run time: 27 minutes and 39 seconds.


On Monday I had a day off. My legs are feeling OK. Just need to make sure that I will fully recover by Sunday.

1 comment:

Anon said...

Two of my blog posts disappeared. I had to re-write them. US Cybercom?

- Aangirfan

Post a Comment