Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring

Spring is back. Yesterday afternoon I went for a walk. I always bring my camera with me. It is my loyal companion. These pictures were taken yesterday.


Azalea indica

On Saturday it was a very easy short day. Ran from home to the bike path. Then I did a few short strides. My legs were feeling OK. Hope to feel light and ready to go tomorrow morning. I will try to do a low key five miles fun run tomorrow. It will be a mix of paved roads and trails. The weather will be warmer. Total run time: 30 minutes.

'Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they toil not,
neither do they spin:
even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."
~ Matthew 6:28-29

On Friday I did an easy run. The usual bike path out and back. My legs felt a little better after a day off. The weather changed so much. From rain to wind and cold. All the flowering shrubs are blooming and there is so much pollen in the air. It becomes difficult to run. Yesterday the temperature was very low and the wind was blowing pollen all over. Total run time: 32 minutes.

Growing!

On Thursday I took another day off. My legs got  really trashed from cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment