Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pollen

On Wednesday I did a short run on the bike path. Easy and relaxed. My legs were fired. Hope to recover for the Sunday's race. The rain came back and the pollen was everywhere. I have never seen anything like this. We had so much rain and now a horrible allergy season. Total run time: 32 minutes and 30 seconds.


On Tuesday I HAD to take a day off. I kicked a 6x6x6 wood block by accident. My left foot became so painful I could not even walk. It was a day off forced on me by the natural laws of psychics.

Monday is always an easy day. I ran the usual bike path route. Damn! The allergy season is quite bad this year. The bagel doctors are saying that it is the worse allergy season in the last 25 years. They recommend to take lots druggies to solve your running nose, sneezing, coughing, barking, biting and other problems caused by the excess of pollen in the air. You can even have access to  all these medications that used to be by prescription only. Well, the bagels already had access to all these druggies. Their tribe doctors used to give them free prescriptions with no restrictions, way before these druggies were available over the counter. Total run time: 33 minutes.

2 comments:

A13 said...

Please watch out for satanic woodblocks HBM...they are vevrywhere like bagels and Ufos, and they are not cloaked!
6x6x6 is not good for the foot..and stayaway from the druggies, they are bagels in disguise...and, they slow you down!!

please see my new NOT serious blog..for a laugh.

http://rantydrunks.blogspot.com/

Hope you have a nice run and your foot is ok..
Cheers A13

Honk Bonk Man said...

Come on! It was just an accident. I don't believe that any bagel man dressed in black would send this satanic block in my way. I will check your other blog. Back to serious business now and the royals "Goldsmith". It is almost wedding day and the bagels are celebrating everywhere.

Post a Comment