Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lane

On Sunday my legs were feeling a little better. I left home around 8AM in direction to my local track. It has been a long time since I have done a speed session on the track. After 15 minutes of a quick warm up, I ran 1.5 miles in 8 minutes. The plan was to test my racing pace. During the first 200 meters I was running with the wind in my back, but as I turned the corner for the other 200 meters I had to face the wind. It slowed me down less than a couple seconds. Overall I felt good even that my legs were tight. I will have lots work to do if I will be racing again on Sunday.  Total run time: 59 minutes.

On Friday I did an easy run. My legs are very sore and tight. Another easy short day should help me. I ran the usual bike path route and stopped to do a few pull ups. Total run time: 33 minutes.

On Saturday I ran on the local track for 4.25 plus miles. Easy and relaxed. I rode my bike to the track and back home. I did some drills to loose up my legs and arms. Total run time: 29 minutes and 54 seconds on lane 5.

5 comments:

A13 said...

Hope you are OK after that quakey shakey..god, i know the noise is freaky..
Anyways..that eye is intense!nice colours.
Hows your project going? Finished it yet?
Cheers Mate A13

Honk Bonk Man said...

Yes, I ran outside to see what was happening. But I did not see any flying bagel. I thought a car hit my house or something. Yes, it is my right eye. I finished the construction part and planted some berries. I will post some more pictures in the near future. Stay sexy!

A13 said...

Ahh, that's a releif about the flying bagel...
maybe it was "cloaked"?
remember the "triangle" saftey theory if you do get a good shake..hide NEXT to something big, in feotal position. How's the left eye looking?
what do you mean "stay"...I am!
cheers A13

Honk Bonk Man said...

Hmmm, no sure about this position thing. My left eye should be located at my left somewhere near to my right eye. YES, you are, no doubts. Just making sure that doesn't change.

A13 said...

Big Blush..
Thanks HBM ;)
A13

Post a Comment