Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wire


On Monday I had another  normal daily run. I left home around 5:23PM in direction to the bike path. I ran the bike path out and back, and headed back home. My legs are feeling the hills from Sunday's run. I added a few minutes on the bike to work some different muscles. So far, so good. I have some aches and pains here and there, but I think I can manage these uncomfortable spots. Ice is always a good option after a long run.

I was luck that I did not twist my ankle during Sunday's run. For all these years that I have been running I have never had any problems with my ankles. Yesterday it almost happened twice going down these steep hills.  Total run time: 57 minutes or over 8 miles.

On Tuesday I decided to take a day off. My legs are feeling a little tired. I see some little injuries showing  up here and there. Better be conservative and take no chances.

I did a short bike ride this morning. It was very  hard to ride my bike. The wind was blowing me off the bike. This afternoon I did an easy short run. It was a rainy day. Some 30 mph winds. My afternoon run was on the bike path out and back, and back home.    Total run time: 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment