Sunday, March 13, 2011

Soil

I just finished my daily run. No long run this week. I was going to take a day off but somehow the rain stopped and I was feeling good enough to do a little run. I ran from home to the bike path and back home. The bike path is almost flooded.  It is a rainy Sunday. I hope I can revive my legs for the next weekend race. Total run time: 49 minutes.

I signed up for a race next weekend. But I have no idea how I will be feeling by the end of the week. My work schedule has been quite brutal, and it doesn't look like it will get any better anytime soon. Friday I ran after work the usual bike path route, out and back. I was able to do some pull ups. My body was very tired from work. Total run time: 35 minutes.

Yesterday I thought I would be feeling a little better. No such luck. I  had to work and my body was aching by the end of the day. So when I hit the bike path for a short run, I had no gas in the tank. I was able to do a little tempo of 20 minutes duration at an easy pace. My legs felt heavy. I had to move some heavy load at work. The upper body is feeling strong but my hands are getting a little beaten from the mallet. It is like putting the hammer down...literally. Total run time: 31 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment