Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Confident

This afternoon I did an easy run. My legs were feeling a little heavy but I was able to cover around seven miles at an easy pace. It was a sunny afternoon after all the rain in the last two days. I'm not feeling very confident about my Sunday's race. I need to feel a little more rested. It might be too late for that. I will try to do my best to recover. But I will be doing some heavy lifting for the next couple days plus some hill climb. Usually I feel great when I am working on steep slopes. The only problem is that it kills my legs for my daily runs. Total run time: 49 minutes on the bike path.
I did a short easy run yesterday after work. No luck trying to avoid the rain. The bike path was flooded. The rain came down heavy when I was running. I just tried to finish my run. It has been a weird week. I was feeling exhausted with "no legs" to even walk. Total run time: approx. 40 minutes.

On Monday I took a day off. I worked until later moving three tons of building materials uphill. I could barely move my legs.

All it took was cash to end an acrimonious spy standoff between the U.S. and its Pakistani frenemy.
Raymond Davis, a CIA contractor held in a Pakistani jail since late January, is a free man. He reportedly left Kot Lakhpat prison after family members of the two men Davis allegedly killed agreed to accept $700,000 per family in compensation for their losses.  (The exact total is in some dispute.) Blood money: it works.

Read the full article here: Wired

2 comments:

I understand and wish to continue said...

Hi HBM,
Have a nice hot bath with some bi carb soda in it, and lots of rest..and chill out music.
Cheers A13

Honk Bonk Man said...

Maybe I should try an ice bath. It is great to decrease inflamation.

Post a Comment