Sunday, February 13, 2011

1/2

Sunday is long run day. It was an almost long run. My quads are very sore so I decided to take easy and just go for a 90 minutes run. I left home around 10:09AM heading to the bike path. After 600 meters there is a nice climb of 1/2 mile. Then a steep downhill that takes me right behind the local high school. From there I run across the street and I m on the bike path. I run right and exit right after 800 meters on direction to the Oakwood Valley Trail. I ran the Oakwood Valley trail loop once and head up to the Ten Beach parking a lot. Sunday is a busy day. This Sunday was not different. So many cars, so many people. I just had to turn around by the parking a lot and head back down to the Oakwood Valley trail. I ran one more time the Oakwood Valley trail loop and then head to the bike path. I made right on the bike path, ran to its end and turned around. I ran back to the entrance point and back on the road to my place. But this time I run on the flat road, staying away from the hill behind the high school. Total run time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment