Saturday, February 12, 2011

2

After I ran my tempo run on Thursday I felt the need to take a couple days easy. My legs are still very tired. I had to work on my knees for five hours on Friday. The result was a very sore groin and hamstring. It showed up on this afternoon run. I ran an easy five miles in 35 minutes. I did not feel any pain but I did not want to take any risks to aggravate the injury.


Yesterday I ran after work. My legs were dead tired. I ran the bike path route out and back. Very easy and relaxed, not concerned about time, but just to cover the usual distance. It will take another day, at least, to revive my legs. I will have to wait and see if I will be able to run my long run tomorrow. I might just take another easy short day.

2 comments:

I understand and wish to continue said...

Hi HBM,
I left a comment on your blog entry about Rick Joyner.
I do enjoy your blog.
Cheers A13

Honk Bonk Man said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment