Friday, January 14, 2011

Length

This afternoon I ran easy and short. No need to go fast. Well, that was the initial idea. But, there is always a but, I decided to do some speed training or pick ups of 50 to 100 meters where I exaggerated the arm movement; knee elevation; and stride length. The idea was to move your legs fast.  It is the kind of exercise that will make or break you. Usually it triggers some possible injuries like piriformis syndrome and knee pain. Well, I will find out in a couple days. I ran the usual out and back route on the bike path.


Yesterday I ran from home to the bike path out and back and back home. I decided to add some time in my legs. I ran the bike path out and back twice. First time in 32 minutes and the second time in 31:30. Total run time: 1 hour and 24 minutes or around 12.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment